The Presidential Petition Election Tribunal will resume on 21st August 2019, for adoption on written addresses and final hearing from petitioners and all respondent.
The power of Life and Death now lies in the hands of our judiciary. As the Tribunal is getting set to give its verdict.
- The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal should not eliminate the evidences of over 28,000 result sheets submitted to the tribunal by H.E Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, the presidential candidates of the peoples Democratic party PDP.
- The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal should not strike out or reject the certified true copies of form CF001 that contains PMB personal information submitted to INEC. As Nigerians are aware that PMB willfully told lies and also made a misrepresentation under oath. PMB hereby committed Perjury.
- The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal should not reject the videos evidences and newspaper reports that indicted INEC, over electronic transmission of results into the server by Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman.
- The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Should not reject the report of David Njoga, ICT expert from Kenya who used science to expose to the world and the honorable court that INEC has a server.
- The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal should not reject certified true copies of polling unit,LGA, ward, and state result sheets of 10 states, submitted to them by H.E Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi.
However Nigerians are urging the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal panel of Judges, led by Justice Garba Mohammed, should give justice without prejudice hereby not hiding to PMB’s bidding on this legal battle.